Finance & Accounting Solutions for Every Stage of Your Business.
Transform your expertise into a successful, growing business.
Turn freelancing into your own business
Get exclusive access to curated projects and clients
Control your own pricing and income potential
Grow your new contract pipeline
Make data-driven decisions
Plan for long-term success
$ 1+ Billion
Combined Client Revenue
Average Annual Cost Savings Per Client
Hours Cut from Client Accounting Processes per Year
Industries including IT, Health, Consumer Packaged Goods, Investment Banking, Real Estate
Reimagine your potentials.
Freedom of Choice
With Hundred, you’re in control: choose from pre-qualified projects, rates and hours, and build your business on your terms.
Limitless Income Potential
Proprietary AI technology matches you with clients and projects that precisely align to your unique skill set.
Our platform gives you the productivity tools and insights to optimize your growing business, from pricing to performance, CRM to ROI.
Stop wasting time with administrative tasks. Let your Paro Success Team manage projects from kickoff to completion so you can focus on what you do best.
We’re not only focused on finding your next, best project—Hundred is invested in your long-term professional growth and success. Our technology helps you build a sustainable career.
Technology Led. Growth Focused.
Pursue the work you want with Hundred’s AI growth platform. Our platform analyzes millions of data points to help you maximize earnings and uncover growth opportunities so you can build the career you want. Gain a competitive advantage through our best-fit opportunity predictor that matches you with business challenges that your expertise is uniquely qualified to address. This allows you to provide more value, to better-fit clients, faster.
Become a Hundred Client Today
Intro Call (week 1)
- Introduction to the team and services
- Initial understanding of the client’s scope and requirements
- Alignment of onboarding steps
NDA & IT Setup (week 1)
- Mutual NDA Signing
- Emails, NetSuite, and Servers Set up
Discovery (Week 1-2)
- Identify common practices within the firm
- Assess existing workflows
- Review the accounting system
- Review reporting requirements
Design (Week 3)
- Map current workflows to the new model
- Navigate the change in existing operations
- Design SOPs & methodologies
- Establish what resources are required
SOW (Week 4)
- Aling and sign detailed scope, deliverables, milestones, timeline
- Implementation of updated workflow
- ERP setup for optimized and automated processes and reporting requirements
- Ongoing tasks & Quality Control
Go beyond traditional employment. Apply to be a Hundred client.
Are you a business looking for experts?
Visit Hundred for Business here.